- Permanent Position in the Glen Huntly area
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Experience with a product related consumable preferred.
- Career Opportunities
- Great team culture
About the Company
Our client is a well-known supplier of the finest quality and design of Architectural products.
Due to the company’s continued growth, they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Administrator with Customer Service and Internal Sales Support background to join their existing team.
About the Position:
- Providing administration and sales support to the sales team
- Liaising with customers in regard to order status and general inquiries
- Order Entry, Invoicing, Pricing and Dispatch
- Provide customer service to prospective customers and resellers.
- Liaise with dispatch and warehouse re: deliveries, ETA, back orders and dispatch.
- Showroom, email and phone sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous product-based experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- A capability to think outside the box.
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with order entry and invoicing
- MYOB experience ideal but not essential
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s abilities and experience.
If you thrive on a busy and challenging role then forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org