Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
· Caulfield South Location
· Hours 8.am to 4pm Mon – Friday.
· Experience in assembly of spare parts
· Experience in using hand tools
· This is a permanent position.
This is an Australian owned and operated company. Our client is seeking a person with experience in assembly work.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
· Assembly of parts
· Picking and packing orders
· Dispatching orders
· Labelling of goods
· Assisting with Inventory
· General House Keeping
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
· Be Mechanically minded
· Experience in spare parts and/or assembly
· Strong attention to details
· Be an excellent communicator.
Benefits that the Job offers you:
· Permanent position with permanent employee entitlements such as Salary + Superannuation, Annual Leave, Personal / Sick leave and job security
· Be part of a great team.
· Stable working hours
If you have an eye for detail, are mechanically minded, take pride in your work then forward your resume to email@example.com