- Bayswater Location
- 7am to 3pm
- Competitive Salary + 10% Superannuation
- Permanent Position
- To start Immediately
The company is looking to expand their workforce and to build on the skills of their existing staffs.
An opportunity exists for the right person to come on board and get involve in training of current staff.
About the Company
Our client is a small but well-established business. They have a strong reputation within the industry and are trusted glaziers for many companies across Melbourne.
Skills & Experience
- Must be competent Wet Sealer/Caulker
- Experience in completing relevant glass installations.
- Certificate III in Glass & Glazing
- Preferred experience with Window Fabrication and Glazing
- Ability to use basic tools.
- Preferred experience with assembly and installation of windows and doors
- WorkSafe White Card
- Good communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Generous salary plus 10% superannuation.
- Possibility for over time
- Working with a supportive team
- Full-time permanent role
If you are looking for a challenging role forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org