ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a supplier of products and services, selling the best equipment in the world to construction, mining, marine and other industries.
Spanning over 125 years they continued to remain a strong identity through economic booms and recession and continued to deliver first class services to their customers.
An opportunity to join a well-known and successful company that offers:
- Career Opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Working for a company that truly values its people
- Work alongside a small friendly and supportive team
- Newly renovated offices – they are bright and welcoming with indoor and outdoor facilities to spend your breaks in and state of the art coffee machines just to mention some of the amenities
- Onsite secure parking
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensuring all stock orders are processed accurately
- Processing, data entry and following up on new and outstanding invoices.
- Dealing with branch enquiries, over telephone, email and online portals
- Processing of daily transfers and back orders
- Ensuring that adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Reviewing and actioning of different ordering reports
- Data entry into several databases/systems
We are looking for a self-starter who has the following:
- Previous work experience in an inventory, administration and Purchasing area.
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal
- Well-developed administrative and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail, time management and customer service skills
- You thrive in juggling various tasks simultaneously
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
This is a 9-month maternity leave contract. However, there is a possibility for this role to become permanent or the opportunity to move into another similar role.
Hours of work will be from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
It is a rare opportunity that a role comes up in this company as they have very little staff turnover. To apply forward your resume to email@example.com