- Permanent Position
- Hours 7am to 3pm
- Over time available
An Australian owned family business established over 50 years ago. They specialise in manufacturing components and assemblies from plastics and metal products.
This is a rare opportunity that a position becomes available in this company as they have a reputation for looking after their staff and rarely do staff leave.
About the role
Our client is currently expanding their operations and are looking for an experienced First-Class Machinist / Fitter to join their dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to work in a machine shop – tool room environment.
- Machinist / Fitter Trade Qualification
- Experience operating lathe, mills and grinders
- Able to work to tight tolerances.
- Setting up of dies / machines for production
- Identification and resolving of moulding issues.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience with setting up, monitoring and maintaining die machines.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
- Highly self-motivated and keen to learn new skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details
- Compliant with policies, O H & S and operating procedures
- Good communication skills
Benefits are working with a supportive team, competitive salary, paid overtime, positive company culture, secure and long-term employment. Send resumes to email@example.com