About the Company
Our client is a well-known supplier of the finest quality and design of Architectural hardware. With over 35 years as importers and distributors throughout Australia & New Zealand.
Dealing with interior Designer, Architectural and high-end builders, specialising in high-end, boutique products, which are sourced from leading European manufacturers.
In order to cater for their continued growth, they are seeking a hands-on experienced marketing professional. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your key responsibility will be digital marketing and content creation.
- Implementing Marketing initiatives to support the growth of the company from a marketing perspective
- Create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for the introduction and launch of new products
- Indentify and develop new markets for existing and new products
- Ongoing content development of their social media presence via blogging, Instagram, Youtube and Facebook
- Work closely with the Managing Director to plan, develop, manage and monitor all marketing campaigns and promotions
- Analyse and report on all marketing activity
- Co-ordinate catalogue and brochure development.
- Copywriting and proof reading all advertisements and marketing material
- Managing social media and digital campaigns
- Track, analyse and optimise digital and social media marketing campaigns and landing pages, as well as monitor website traffic to improve presence of companies, sales figures and outcomes
- Design of marketing content for campaigns including EDMs, catalogues, hard copy newsletters suitable for the different industries and other marketing material
- Ongoing CRM market segmentation and identification development for sales and marketing purposes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Experience in technical product-based marketing
- Minimum of 3 + years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in content creation and campaigns creation for digital or traditional print mediums
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with digital marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines
We are seeking a person with real creative flair who is looking to make a positive impact.
With a focus on outcomes you will need to be able to work independently and manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
This is an opportunity to diversify your skill set in the marketing field within a progressive and innovative company.
To apply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org