- Clayton Location
- Part Time Payroll Officer
- Working 1 to 2 Days – Monday and Tuesday days are not negotiable.
- Hours are flexible between 8am to 4.30pm
- Processing Weekly and Fortnightly payroll
About the role:
- Processing weekly and fortnightly payroll
- Payroll for 36 to 40 staff
- Processing timesheets
- Calculating and processing
- Work and Site allowances
- Travel allowances
- Following up and solving all payroll related queries
- Processing annual leave, sick leave and long service leave requests
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Calculation of back pays
- Processing all new starters
- Processing separation certificates
- Processing Superannuation, WorkCover,
- Filing and archiving of payroll Information
- Experience in Attache preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a payroll environment.
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations and legislation
- Experience with interpretation of awards and agreements.
- The ability to plan effectively to meet deadlines
- High level financial and analytical skills
- Intermediate computer skills
You must have Australian working experience in payroll and accounts, and either be a permanent resident or an Australia citizen. If successful you will consent to a police check.
To start immediately. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org