- Glen Waverley Location
- Permanent Position
In recent years we have redefined our workforce model, moving away from the old traditional 360 structure, to building teams of people who work together to deliver first class recruitment to our clients and candidates.
We are interested in meeting with those who are looking to work within a team structure and who are seeking to further develop their skills and abilities, with the option in the future to take on a leadership role.
We have positions in candidate management, client management and business development.
Reporting to the Business Manager this role encompasses all recruitment functions including advertising, resourcing, candidate/client management, business development, CRM database management and site visits.
- Ability to build remarkable rapport with clients and candidates.
- Focusing on delivering an amazing experience to clients and candidates
- Have confidence in your ability.
- Be an ambitious and driven individual.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads across multiple tasks and roles.
- Have passion for recruitment.
- Have professionalism, ethics, and integrity.
During 2020 and through the pandemic we have maintained a strong presence in the marketplace through continuous growth and positive improvements.
We are proud to help our people achieve their ambitions through their careers with training and support, leadership and career development pathways.
Our focus is on offering our clients and candidates a rewarding, refreshing and personalised recruitment experience.
Our focus is on your success with your best interests in mind.
Apply to email@example.com