- Dandenong Location
- Immedicate start
- Permanent position for the right person
- Good hourly rates
The company has over 50 years’ experience in the metal fabrication industry and has developed a reputation that has positioned them at the top of the list for manufacturers and engineers across Australia.
They supply and service such industries as the transport and rail network and the electrical power distribution sector.
About the role:
Reporting to the production manager and the product engineering team, you will be responsible for setting up parts on the robotic welding machine and checking the quality of the work once the machine has welded all joints together.
- Setting up and operating (including programming) a Robot Welding machine.
- Be capable of setting up the machine to produce good quality welds in accordance with company weld procedures.
- System troubleshooting
- Be capable of working in a production/manufacturing environment and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Be flexible and be able to adapt to changes in the Production Scheduling if needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have Robot Machine set-up and operating experience.
- Ability to read drawings and follow directions
- Knowledgeable in Weld standards and procedures.
- Previous experience of operating a robot welding machine with the ability to modify robot programs online.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Trade qualification / certification in Welding an advantage
- Take pride in your work, reliable and committed
What’s on offer:
- Fantastic working facilities
- All tools to succeed in the position
- Excellent team culture and supportive work environment
- Attractive and competitive hourly rate
Growing their team extensively over the next few months they are seeking a Robotic Welder to join their team on a full-time basis.
To apply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org