- Dayshift Hours
- To start immediately
Our client is an international precision engineering firm. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team offering excellent salary and working conditions.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced hands-on Team leader. This person will possess strong organisational skills and with a background and experienced within the manufacturing / engineering industry.
They must be able to coordinate work orders, run machines operations and lead the production Team.
About the role: The Team Leader will
- Be responsible for the supervision of the production team and achieving high standards of production.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude as you will be responsible for machine setting and operations and trouble shooting.
- Be responsible for all production output, meeting all targets and KPI’s.
- Will be highly organised and must possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that employees adhere to company OH&S policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years, experience in working within a manufacturing and / or engineering environment.
- Experience in machine setting and operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- Ability to coordinate work schedules in order to deliver products on time and on budget.
- Ability to Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Experience in leading and supervising a team.
- Understanding manufacturing processes and LEAN principle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This global organisation is offering an experience hands on team leader the opportunity to join their team.
To apply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org