- Monday to Friday working from 7am to 3pm
- Hourly rate between $28 – $30
- Bayswater location
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to start their trade career within the Manufacturing / Fabrication Industry.
The applicant will have the opportunity to learn a trade in the following fields: Fitter / Welder / Fabricator.
- Great work culture.
- Access to training programs to learn new skills.
- This is a great company with long term career opportunities.
The Role: You will learn the following:
- Metal Fabrication – Drilling, Cutting etc.
- Operating various Machines
- Using hand tools
- Reading Technical / Mechanical drawings
- Mig welding
- Preparation and Assembly work
- Assisting other tradesmen such as Fitters and Boilermakers
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Willing to gain and learn new skills.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions.
- Able to adapt to working in various production areas.
- High level of concentration and attention to detail
- Focused on continuously learning and improving your skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Take pride in your work.
- Quick learner
- Can work as part of a team, but also work autonomously.
- Practical trade skills and / or relevant pre-apprenticeship desirable but not essential
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right person.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org