- Bayswater Location
- Hours 7am – 3.30pm
- Opportunity to build on your existing skills.
- Immediate start
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company, are currently looking for a Trade Assistant to join their team of qualified Fitters and Maintenance crew.
As a Trade Assistant you will assist the Maintenance Fitters with assembly and disassembly of parts and testing of machines.
You will also have the opportunity to further your skills as the company will provide further training.
This role will suit a person who is mechanically minded and is confident in using various hand and power tools and who is willing to learn new skills.
- Assembly and disassembly of machine parts
- Testing of parts
- Assisting the Maintenance fitters
- Assisting with the repair and maintenance of machinery
- Experience in using hand tools.
- Able to operate grinders and drills.
- Forklift experience an advantage but not essential.
- You must be mechanically minded.
- Able to use hand tools and power tools.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- Available to start immediately.
Are you a looking for a job that will give you the opportunity to build on your existing skills?
Are you interested in finding a long-term role with a great team?
then forward your resume to email@example.com